A registration session includes ten (10) weeks from Memorial Day week to the second week in August. Following AYSO's philosophy of Balanced Teams, special requests for team placement, coach selection, specific practice times/dates, and friend teammates cannot be honored.
Registration Date and Price
Registration occurs yearly in January for a discounted price per player. After the early registration dates the standard registration price of $130 is applied. For families in true financial need, please refer to information pertaining to Scholarships.
The following registration dates and locations are available:
- Wednesday, January 28. 6:00 p.m. through 8:00 p.m. Roosevelt Middle School, 2001 Radford Road, Asbury
- Saturday, February 14. 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. NICC Town Clock Business Center, 680 Main Street, Dubuque
Open Registration Process
- Go to http://www.eayso.org.
- Follow the instructions to register for a new account or login to an existing account.
- Fill out either an application for:
- a new or returning player, and/or
- a new or returning volunteer
- E-Sign the form (instructions are provided) and click the yellow Submit button
- Print a copy of the registration (make sure to sign and date)
- Make sure to include the uniform shirt and shorts sizes (manually write on the form, see FAQ for sizes).
- Bring the completed form to the in-person registration or mail the signed form with a check made out to AYSO for $130 to:
|AYSO - Region 419
850 S. Grandview Avenue
Dubuque, IA 52003-7850
NOTE: Forms received after our early registration may be put on a waiting list to be put on a team.
For information regarding refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy.