A registration session includes ten (10) weeks from (typically) Memorial Day week to early August.
Following AYSO's philosophy of Balanced Teams, special requests for team placement, coach selection, car-pooling needs, specific practice times/dates, and friend teammates cannot be honored unless both interested parties volunteer as a coach, assistant coach and/or referee for a particular team.
Registration Date and Price
Registration occurs yearly in January for a discounted price per player. After the early registration dates the standard registration price of $130 is applied. For families in true financial need, please refer to information pertaining to Scholarships.
Open Registration Process
- Go to http://www.eayso.org.
- Follow the instructions to register for a new account or login to an existing account.
- Fill out either an application for:
- a new or returning player, and/or
- a new or returning volunteer
- E-Sign the form (instructions are shown below):
- Click the yellow Submit button at the bottom of the page
- Print a copy of the registration (make sure to sign and date)
- Make sure to include the uniform shirt and shorts sizes (manually write on the form, see FAQ for sizes).
- Bring the completed form to the in-person registration or mail the signed form with a check made out to AYSO for $130 to:
|AYSO - Region 419
P.O. Box 3248
Dubuque, IA 52004-3248
NOTE: Forms received after our early registration may be put on a waiting list to be put on a team.
One of the basic philosophies of AYSO is Everyone Plays®. Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, children will be placed on teams in the following order of priority:
- Children of active AYSO volunteers (e.g. coaches, referees, board members)
- Returning players
- New players registering during Early Bird registration events
- New players registering after Early Bird registration events
A player is considered "officially registered" once the applicable fees have been received and processed by Dubuque Region 419.
For information regarding refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy.